Cuemacro is a company focused on understanding macro markets from a quantitative perspective, in particular currency markets. Our goal is understand how data can be used to deepen understanding of macro markets. We use both existing and alternative data sources, to create systematic trading strategies, analytics and data indices.
- tcapy – FX TCA/transaction cost analysis Python library
- finmarketpy – open source Python library for backtesting
- finaddpy – proprietary Python library to cache market data
- Learn how our software reduces trading costs and improve alpha!
- Fed communication index
- FX NDF Indicator
- Learn how our alternative datasets improve alpha!
- Helping data firms to sell their datasets
- Helping financial firms use alternative data to make better investment decisions
- Learn how we can help you monetise your datasets!
- Bespoke research projects to understand markets
- Systematic trading strategies
- Models to forecast the market
- Learn how we can help you understand how to trade better!