Cuemacro Privacy Notice
Our Privacy Notice describes how we collect and process your Personal Data. To comply European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this Privacy Notice outlines the legal basis on which we process your Personal Data and provides other information required by the GDPR. We are Cuemacro Limited and we provide services in macro markets.
2. Information About Your Personal Data
This Privacy Notice relates to data about you, and your interaction with our services.
“Personal Data” is information that can be used to identify you, directly or indirectly, alone or together with other information. This includes things such as your full name, email address, phone number, certain cookie and network identifiers and utility bills.
3. How Personal Data is Collected
We collect your Personal Data in a number of ways and for various purposes, such as being on our mailing list. When you sign on to our mailing list you will be requested to provide us with details which can include your name, telephone number, email address, postal address and company or organisation name.
4. How Personal Data is Disclosed
We may disclose your Personal Data to the other parties, when required by law and as necessary to provide and protect our services. We will disclose your personal information to an acquirer in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of a business or assets to that third party, such as in connection with a merger or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganisation or liquidation. In all other cases your information will not be shared with other parties.
5. Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process your Personal Data for a variety of purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice.
6. Consent as a Basis for Processing
In some cases, we will ask for your consent to process your Personal Data.
7. Information Security and Transfer of Data
Cuemacro is committed to being transparent and taking all reasonable and appropriate steps to keeping your personal information secure and to protect it from misuse, loss, or unauthorised access. It may be necessary to transfer your data to suppliers/service providers where we rely on storage, system and administrative support from outside the EEA therefore the processing of your data may involve a transfer of data outside of the UK. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is processed securely. We will only transfer personal information outside the EEA where it is compliant with applicable data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your personal information.
8. Data Retention
We will retain your Personal Data for as long as you desire. We will also retain your Personal Data as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Where we no longer need to process your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, we will delete your Personal Data from our systems.
9. Your rights
To exercise your privacy rights please send your request in writing. We may be required to verify your identity for security purposes. Your rights are outlined below:
- The right to access information we hold about you, why we have that information, who has access to the information and where we obtained the information from.
- The right to correct and update the information we hold about you. If the data we hold about you is out of date, incomplete or incorrect you can inform us and your data will be updated.
- The right to have your information erased. If you feel we should no longer be using your data you can request that we erase the data that we hold. Upon receiving a request for erasure we will confirm whether it has been deleted or a reason why it cannot be deleted (for example because we have a legal obligation to keep the information or we need it for a legitimate business interest).
- The right to object to processing of your data. You may request that we stop processing information about you. Upon receiving your request we will contact you and let you know if we are able to comply or if we have legitimate grounds to continue to process your data. Even after you exercise your right to object, we may continue to hold your data to comply with your other rights.
- The right to request restriction of processing of your personal data. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to request that we transfer your data to another controller.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data.
We will comply with your request where it is feasible to do so, within 60 days of receiving your request. There are no fees or charges for the first request.
To exercise your rights please do so by writing to: Cuemacro Limited, Level 39, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AB or via e-mail
Cuemacro utilises cookies to enhance your browsing experience on Cuemacro’s website.